Thursday, June 4, 2009

May Challenges



My little one turned two and willful at the same time. Everything is "I do it!!!" and if you try to do it for her she throws a fit and then redoes it anyway. Her willful streak may get the better of me.

I used Digi Designs by Nicole and Gettin' Scrappy with Brit's Summer Days Collab for this layout. Word of the Week Challenge at Stuff to Scrap. Willful.


I used Jamie Dell Scraps Music of the Night kit for this layout. I did this layout for the word of the week challenge at Stuff to scrap. Remember



This layout was done using Aquarius Designs Nuthouse kit. I did it for the Word of the Week Challenge at Stuff to Scrap. Hope



This layout was done using a Collab called A Rainbow of Fairytales by neverending Fairytale Designs, and A Rainbow of Fairytales. I used it for the Color Challenge at Stuff to Scrap.




This is the layout I did with the Brownie Scraps mini kit challenge. Alayna loves to play with her kitty, for some reason she calls her kitty Memphis, Turtle. It's really cute to watch her with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment