Tuesday, September 22, 2009

SAS-Y Lady Competition and Paper Add-on Freebie

Round Three of the SAS-Y Lady Designer Competition has started and here is my entry. You can download it HERE in the Gallery at SAS. Voting starts Tuesday afternoon, so if you like my entry please go and vote for me so I can be in the final round. You can find the voting thread HERE. Go to Round 3 Voting.
Thank You to all that voted for me in the last round, without all of you I wouldn't still be in the competition.

And here is the extra papers I promised you. You can download them HERE.


Looking for more freebies go to DigiFree.

5 comments:

  1. I love your papers, thanks so much!! Very well done on round 3!! Best of luck to you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tractor and wagon! Great job and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just downloaded this and the tractor/trailor was the perfect addition to a page I was working on! :) Thank you!! I posted the LO on my blog (giving you credit and linking to your blog - hope that is ok!!) http://scrappingourlivesaway.blogspot.com/

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete