Thursday, October 1, 2009

SAS-y Lady Competition

The competition has ended and the final results are in and I was not of the chosen three, however there's always next year. The three ladies that were chosen are fabulous and I wish them the best of luck! One of them is a friend of mine, Let Me Scrapbook, Maurine Stettler, and I'm doing the happy dance for her!!!! And as a consolation prize I get to be on her CT!!! What fun that will be since all her kits are fabulous. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next.

Thanks for all your wonderful comments during the competition and your help in the voting, it means a lot to me.

1 comment:

  1. Your kits were all very well done - you really held your own and did a great job! And I'm doing the happy dance that you're still willing to be on my CT ~ it took me forever to get around to it! Thanks for all you do and your friendship...

    ReplyDelete