Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hippie Chick Collab and Freebie

The Scrappy Kat and Digi Designs by Nicole have teamed up for this great colored collab called Hippie Chick. It's full of bright spring colors, great for all kinds of photos. You can get it in the store at Stuff to Scrap now. Just click on the preview to go and grab it and scroll down to see some inspiration and grab a QP freebie. Be sure to hop on over to The Scrappy Kat's blog and Digi Designs by Nicole's blog to find more QP freebies.
I got a chance to play with this kit and here are a couple of my layouts. The 1st one I used for the song and lyric challenge at STS. You can find the challenges HERE.
This one was from the scraplift challenge. I just love all the waves and papers in this layout. I turned this one into a quickpage freebie for you. Just scroll down and click on the preview to grab it.

2 comments:

  1. Simple and beautiful, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Mar. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete