Tuesday, May 4, 2010

ScrapbookPal.com Design Team Entry

I just bought the Cricut Cartridge: Everyday Paper Dolls and have been having so much fun with it that I thought I'd show you some of my creations. With graduation time approaching soon I decided to get ahead of the game and do my graduation cards. I started with a 5x7 card, then cut the paper doll using the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge from Cricut. I then cut the hair, gown, hat, diploma, grass and tree using the same cartridge. I assembled them using Tombow Mono Adhesive. I then used the Cuttlebug A2 Embossing and die combo: Everyday Greetings to cut the congrats and glued it on using Ziq 2-way glue squeeze and roll. I even used different colors to correspond with their school colors. Just take a look below for the complete results. You can find all these supplies at ScrapbookingPal.com.
On this one I used the Cricut cartridge George and Basic Shapes to cut the It's your day and used Cricut cartridge Stretch Your imagination to cut the trees in the next two cards. I love the different variations.
I added google eyes on this one. My nephew is going to love this.
I also did a 12 x 12 layout using one of the girl paper dolls from the Everyday Paper dolls cartridge. They are so easy to use, just choose your paper, cut and assemble. I've had alot of fun with this one and I've only had it a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment