Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Stitched with Love Collab and Freebie

Today is the 1st day of Autumn and to go along with that The Scrappy Kat and This Little Missy have a collab kit called Stitched with Love to keep you warm on those cool Autumn days!!! You will find this kit in the Stuff to Scrap store this week at 25% off, just click on the previews to head there and grab it, but before you go scroll down for a freebie, and don't forget to check our The Scrappy Kat's blog and This Little Missy's blog for other freebies. Enjoy!!!

When The Scrappy Kat sent me this kit I knew it was perfect to scrap what I'd done for the month of August!!! My son is the Drum Major for Grand Valley State University and asked me if I'd make a flag for the band to use for the 9-11 game. It sounded like a fun challenge so I said yes, and enlisted my mom and mother-in-law to help in the task. We spent most of the month of August cutting, sewing, ironing, and sewing some more putting this 34x56 foot flag together. This is a layout showing just a few of the pictures we took during that month, but it gives you an idea of the amount of work and the size of the flag. The performance was the most amazing, touching halftime performance I've ever been too!! If you'd like to see it you can find it here: GVSU Video

I've turned the above layout into a Qp for you, just click on the preview to download.

1 comment: