Monday, November 22, 2010

You Glow Girl and Freebie

You Glow Girl! by The Scrappy Kat is a must for layouts showing off your proud baby bump. This kit is a revamp of one of my earliest designed mini kits, the revamped kit contains even more items for scrapping your pregancy, but if versatile enough to scrap many other non-pregnancy themed layouts too. Just click on the preview to head to the store and grab this great kit, and if you do it now you'll find it on sale too!!! Be sure to head over to The Scrappy Kat's blog to find more freebies too.

Here's a layout I did using this cute kit and if you scroll down I've made it into a qp freebie for you.
Just click to download and Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete