Sunday, October 2, 2011

Penguin Palooza and Featured Designer at STS

This week I’m the feature designer at Stuff to Scrap so my store is on sale for 40% off the whole week!!! MMts

I’ve got a new kit in the store today for you too.  It’s a kit that was requested by Dannethia one of my CTM’s.  It’s called Penguin Palooza and I had so much fun making this kit that it’s turned into a Mega!!!   72 elements, 30 papers and 2 alphas, a white one and a red one. 

MMTS_PP_PreviewFull

MMTS_PP_PreviewPaper

I also put together a Quick Page pack for you.  If you hop on over and do the featured designer challenge you can get it for free!!!  or you can grab it in the store for 40% off this week too!!!

MMTS_PP_PreviewQP

Here’s some great layouts from my wonderful CTM’s.

ds_mmts_pp_lo Grace sleeping Aug 2010 web

Kendra Nikii

Both_2010-12-31_SlushieLove prev penquin-9-4-10- Page 001 (Small)

real penquins - Page 001 (Small)I’ve got a cluster freebie for you today, and be sure to check out my CTM’s blogs for freebies too.

Barb     Cluster Freebie                                                  Nikki  Paper freebie

 ATFS_PenguinPalooza_Cluster copy sn_pp_freebie

Tracy

Preview

And one from me , just click on it to download. Enjoy!!!

PP Cluster

No comments:

Post a Comment